Costs and Deposits
You can request use of the camp at three attendance levels:
- WHOLE CAMP = All 7 buildings: Case Lodge, Whispering Pines, Manzanita Lodge and the four cabins. For a minimum of 55 to a maximum of 130 campers.
- UPPER CAMP = 6 buildings: Case Lodge, Whispering Pines, and the four cabins (Note that Manzanita Lodge is not included). This is for 40 to a maximum of 102 campers.)
- MANZANITA Lodge = 1 self-contained building in the lower camp. This works for a group of 15 to 28 people.)
costs per camper
Download the 2018 "Daily" Rate Sheet PDF to share our rates with others.
CAMPING daily rate:
The camp is available at three categories depending on the size of your group.
- WHOLE CAMP has capacity for 130 people with 55 minimum.
- UPPER CAMP (Case Lodge, Whispering Pines, and the four cabins) has capacity for 102 with 40 minimum.
- MANZANITA Lodge (in lower camp) sleeps 28 with 15 minimum.
The daily rate is $33 per person for the minimum number of people in each category, then drops to $23 for each additional person, beyond the minimum required for each tier, as seen in this chart:
- Children (ages 4 & under) No Charge
- Two night minimum stay for all camp reservations.
- Day Use Charge: $16.25 each
- The use of the pool is $100.00 per day
- Groups must provide their own Certified Lifeguards at a ratio of 1/25 (one Lifeguard per 25 persons in the water at a time), and proof of certification required. Or $25.00 per hour for camp provided Life Guards.
Effective 2018, the following deposit is required to reserve Camp Sky Meadows for each of the three levels of usage:
- Whole Camp - $850 (55 minimum to 130 campers max)
- Upper Camp - $550 (Min. 40, max 102 campers)
- Manzanita Lodge - $250 (Min. 15, max 28 campers)
Groups canceling their reservation four or more months prior to the reservation date will receive a full refund of their deposit.
Groups canceling their reservation with less than four months’ notice, but more than two months’ notice will forfeit 50% of their deposit.
Groups canceling with a two-month or less notice will forfeit all of their deposit.
If a camp is canceled due to closed roads or unforeseen camp closure, all deposits will be refund.